How to find media (DVD, VHS, exc. ) in the library's catalog:
1. From the library's catalog page, select More Searches from the upper right corner and drop-down the menu to Advanced Keyword
2. Enter your search terms such a film title or director's name
3. Below the search fields in Add Limits (optional) select DVD/video/exc. as the Material Type
4. Hit Submit
How to find DVDs, VHS, and other media in the public library catalog:
1. Go to the advanced search page of the library's online catalog.
2. Type in the title, director, or key words related to your film.
3. Under "format" select DVD or VHS.
4. Click SEARCH.