HOW TO ACCESS KANOPY
You must first create an account in Kanopy, then link your account to the library or libraries you are accessing the accounts from.
- Go to www.kanopy.com/signup and click on “Find Your University”
- Type Berkeley City College and select it in the drop down menu
- You will be redirected to BCC Library’s login screen - use first or last name as user name and student id number for the password
- Complete the signup process by creating your Kanopy account.
Your account can be created using your Google or Facebook login, or can be done directly on Kanopy using your email address and password. Your password will need to be at least 6 characters.
Creating an account on Kanopy will allow you to save videos to your Watchlist to view later, create clips and playlists, and view through our mobile and TV apps.
- After creating your account, you’ll receive a verification email in your inbox. Click on the link in this email to verify your email address.
- You're ready to start watching! Browse or search for a film to begin.
- When viewing kanopy through canvas, be sure to log on to kanopy first.